Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photos and links

I love modified street signs. There used to be one near my house where somebody had turned "Residential Street" into "Presidential Street", and they used a sticker, too, so it actually matched the sign and looked like it was supposed to be that way.
I think this tree is hilarious. I have no idea why they trained it like that.

The world in photos. It's like Google maps--you get to wander around the world and zoom in and zoom out, but instead of maps you see photos.

The Hermitage is a beautiful blog. I love the art of folktales and fairylands, and the stories just as much.

The alphabet in books. Thanks to Stuck in a Book for the link.

Goats on the roof. This is delightfully absurd. And when it comes to goats, size clearly does matter.

On a side note, I'm finally enacted my long-planned notion of going through my book lists from previous years and linking to my reviews of all the books. Hopefully this should make navigation easier. I only tag posts by author, so if you want to read about a specific book, now you can do that via the "Books read" section. I can't promise, though, that that will get you to all mention of the book in question. I'm only linking the most review-shaped post, except in one or two special cases.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails