Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About the blog

You may have noticed that lately I've been posting more non-bookish things. Admittedly in the last month I've also posted a lot more bookish things, having more time to read, but that's not all I've been talking about. When I set out on my blogging adventures, I mostly only read book blogs, so that was all I thought to write about. More recently I've begun reading craft, design, and style blogs, and I've been wanting to write about those things. I've always crafted. I sew, I make jewellery, I embroider, sometimes I draw, I tat, I cook and bake, I take photos, once a year I make Ukrainian eggs. I watch more television than I should, and I need something to do with my hands while I do. Sometimes in the past I've posted about these things, but not in proportion to how much they are part of my life.

So, from here on out, I'm going to post more crafty stuff. I'll still write about every book I read, and about books in general. I tag every book related post I write, so if that's all you're interested in you can go on reading only those posts. If you're interested in the arty stuff, though, keep an eye out. Art is imminent.

2 comments:

Thomas Hogglestock said...

I prefer book blogs that include more than just books. I like to know more about the blogger and other cool things spinning our there in the universe.

Anna said...

Variety being the spice of life, and all. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails