Saturday, October 24, 2009

A small collection for you

I'm always running across interesting links, and some of them just need to be shown to more than just the few friends I send these things to. So I'm posting them here.

Phonebox Cosy!

Société d'Histoire. This is an album of photos of a French-Canadian historical reenactment group. All the descriptions of photos are in French, but it doesn't matter if you don't read French. The costumes and locations are all fabulous, and some of the photography is really lovely.

A Low Impact Woodland Home. Just look at this. It is essentially a Hobbit hole. It is beautiful. It has been my lifelong dream to live in a Hobbit hole.

So I guess that turned out to be mostly things to look at, and nothing to read or what-have-you. But have fun with it anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails