Monday, December 13, 2010

End of year meme

I realize December isn't half over, but I was drawn in by the lure of a good meme (stolen from my 2008 self).


-How many books read in 2010?
52, so far.

-Fiction/Non-Fiction ratio?
44 fiction, 8 nonfiction

-Male/Female authors?
19 male, 33 male (some of the authors are counted twice, this is just how many books I read by each gender)

-Favourite book read?
You'll have to wait a couple weeks for my official favourite post. I have at least 4 favourites.

-Least favourite?
Perfect Happiness, by Rachel Billington. Terrible Emma sequel.

-Oldest book read?
Much Ado About Nothing. No ancient Greeks this year, I'm afraid.

-Newest?
Probably All Clear, that came out in October.

-Longest book title?
George Knightley, Esquire: Charity Envieth Not.

-Shortest title?
Emma again, same as last time I did this meme.

-How many re-reads?
Three--two Jane Austen and 84, Charing Cross Road. I can't believe I didn't reread Tam Lin; I know I started it.

-Most books read by one author this year?
Three each from Helene Hanff and Dorothy Sayers.

-Any in translation?
Grammar is a Sweet, Gentle Song and The Little Prince. Both French, huh.

-And how many of this year's books were from the library?
31. I embraced my library obsession this summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails