Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life

It's getting on towards the end of the quarter! I only have one more week of classes, and a paper and two finals the week after that. I'm so ready for this quarter to be over. My classes have been really interesting this quarter, but they've also been a lot of work, and sometimes I feel like I spend so much time just getting things done that I don't have time to really think about what I'm doing. I'm hoping over break I can think about some of the things I've learned this quarter, and maybe start to write about them coherently. On the other hand, I might just want to spend my two weeks sitting and reading mystery novels.

When not obsessively checking my planner, I'm starting to think about the holidays. Chanukkah started on Wednesday, and though I'm not Jewish, my roommate is, so we've got menorahs and blue and white paper chains all over the place. And Christmas is imminent. I love Christmas. Pine trees, cookies, decorations, Ukrainian eggs, presents. It's one of the best seasons for crafts, and I'm definitely excited to actually have time for them. But I've got to get past finals first.

So that's what's up here. Look out for some Christmas-related posts in a week or two, and in the meantime, bear with me while I finish reading about Islamic science and writing papers about love-related clichés.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails