Thursday, November 11, 2010

Too much knowledge

Happy Veteran's Day! I got up at 5:45 a.m. to register for classes!

I had an unusually hard time choosing classes this quarter. I'm so overwhelmed with work right now I can't tell what looks interesting or doesn't look interesting, or what I'd rather learn, or whether it will be too much work. I'm definitely still taking German, though.

As for my other classes, though I've already registered, I'm less certain, and my schedule is definitely subject to change. Do I want to learn about the Social History of American Women in the 20th century, or the Jazz Age? The German-Jewish Tradition? DNA and Evolution? Everything is so interesting, I seem to have lost my ability to figure out what interests me.

I'll figure it out. I'm just having a moment in which there is too much to learn and not enough time to learn it in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails