Monday, November 1, 2010

Scary stories

Halloween was yesterday, and I know one is supposed to read spooky stories for Halloween, but I didn't. I've never been a fan of ghost stories. I remember people in elementary school reading those Scary Stories books, or Goosebumps, but I was just never interested. Now everybody in blog land is reading ghost stories, but I'm not. Granted, I don't have time anyway, but if I'd wanted to read one, I'd have made time.

I like funny Halloween stories, and I like stories about unexplainable happenings provided those happenings aren't creepy (which is hard to find, for Halloween). I don't particularly have any conclusions to make from this preference of mine, but I thought it was interesting all the same.

NaNoWriMo started eight and half hours ago, so if you haven't started writing yet, you should get on that. Have a happy November, full of pumpkin pie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails