Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Ephemera #21

Merry Christmas! You get three photos for the occasion, all of which I took.Downtown Seattle, with the carousel and the star on the top of Macy's.Molasses cookies I made Monday (these being the second batch where the dough worked and I didn't burn them to the point of completely unchewability).A bit of my tree. This gives you a very inaccurate representation of what my Christmas tree is actually like, because we have an enormous collection of very random Christmas ornaments (think glass pickle, glass corn cob, Peruvian llama...), and they all go on the tree no matter how well they all really fit.

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas (or their Friday), and gets exactly what they want out of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails