Sunday, May 16, 2010

My life in shoes

This is the story of my weekend, told in shoes. This weekend is the University District street fair, which I went to yesterday. I needed my walking shoes (which are getting rather sad) for that.It's been hot out lately. Yesterday my shoulders got a bit red. Good weather for these.Then I went to Goodwill and had to buy these fabulous shoes, though I have no idea when I'm going to wear them.In the evening, I went to UW's quarterly swing dance. Live band, lots of dancing, fun performances. My legs and feet are going to take today to recover from all the walking and dancing.Today I'm going to sit around in my slippers, doing homework and finishing Greenery Street.I suppose I've revealed my shoe-hoarding tendencies now, haven't I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails