Monday, September 21, 2009

Snapshot

Here we have something really sort of perfect. Weekday morning, don't have to go anywhere or do anything in particular though I could if I wanted. Time to lie around watching television, read, already had a leisurely breakfast of English muffins and scrambled eggs and tea. Cat asleep on my legs and rather pleasantly heavy.

Thursday I'm moving out of the house into my dorm, and from then on no doubt things will be extremely hectic and busy, but for the moment all is calm. It's sunny, and NPR is on in the kitchen, my eternal background noise, and maybe later I'll go outside, or wander off to Nova and hang about. Despite all the things I'm worried about and bothered about, right in this moment I'm simply very calm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails